Work at Entelechy Therapy
At Entelechy we embrace individual choice and cultural diversity in our clients, clinicians and our staff. We are wanting a passionate and experienced child clinical and/or educational psychologist to work alongside us. As a sub-contractor, you will be working in an environment that focusses on providing best-practice family centred clinical assessment and therapy services to children and young people of all ages. We have a particular focus on mental health and Autism.
The Clinical/Educational Psychologist role:
- 2 to 3 days per week (negotiated flexible working hours)
- Sub-contracting position
- Based in Clifton Hill
- Providing assessment and intervention services to children and their families.
- It will also involve mental health treatment for children and adolescents.
- The work may involve the autism assessments and provision of ASD specific interventions
- Scope to develop a practice within specific areas of interest.
- Extensive experience in working with Children, especially those with Autism
- Experience in conducting educational assessments
- Current National Police Record Check.
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare
- ABN and professional indemnity insurance
- Employment Working with Children Check.
- Registration as a psychologist with APRHA with Clinical Endorsement
- Member of APS (or eligible for membership)
- Preferable a Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
Please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or call (03) 9481 1944.