Allied Health Receptionist/Administration Assistant
- Approximately 10-16 hours per week during government school terms
- To work with a friendly and supportive team
Casual Allied Health / Medical Receptionist – Group Psychology Practice
Develop your professional skills working with our friendly administrative team at this very busy psychology practice. It is a lively and expanding practice, and those with proven receptionist skills would have the opportunity to develop their role, gaining further skills and experience.
Entelechy is child and adolescent focused allied health clinic that provides a high quality of care to individuals and their families. The practice has developed a reputation for excellence in client care, combining a strong team of two experienced psychologists and two administration staff, a caring attitude and best practice standards. This practice will be implementing specific psychological assessment software. The application needs to be confident in adopting and implementing this new software. This individual would also be particularly focused on using IT to streamline and developing our processes. Skills and experience required will include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Experience
- Responsibilities will include of the role of front desk reception duties and administrative tasks
- Typing, data entry and data base maintenance
- Management of daily correspondence
- Receptionist/customer service experience
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF form creator
- Evidence of a capacity and willingness to learn to use other software packages.
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus.
- Social media and website maintenance skills would be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A confident and pleasant approach, and a well presented appearance
- Thrives under pressure
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Current National Police Record Check.
- An employment Working with Children Check.
Benefits & culture
We are a supportive and caring team who are focused on developing staff skills.
Applicants will need to respond to the key selection criteria when applying.