Entelechy Clinical Psychologists have additional training and/or significant experience in working with infants, children and adolescents. They have expert knowledge in normal child development and in social, emotional and behavioural difficulties that can emerge at every developmental age and stage. They have knowledge of the most recent developments in child, adolescent and adult psychology and are committed to scientifically-informed and up to date approaches.
Entelechy Clinical Psychologists provide a range of services including clinical assessment and diagnosis, psychometric assessment, counselling and therapy, and consultancy for a wide range of psychological problems that include social, emotional, behavioural, developmental and learning difficulties.
Services offered include assessment and treatment of:
- Anxiety and depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Tourettes Syndrome and Tic Disorders
- Selective Mutism
- Sleep issues
- Family and adjustment problems
- Attention and concentration difficulties
- School refusal, impulse control and aggressive behaviour
- Developmental disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavioural Difficulties
- Social Skills, bullying
- Learning difficulties
All Entelechy Clinical Psychologists comply with the national registration scheme regulated by the Psychology Board of Australia and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. The psychologists work within a professional code of ethics and all services adhere to the APS Charter for Clients of Australian Psychology Society Psychologists.
- Dr Sophie Banfield (03) 9481 1944
- Mr Ivan Mathieson (03) 9481 1944