Come and work with us in an environment where our people and their development is at the heart of everything we do. At Entelechy, we offer our staff:
- Professional Development: our clinicians are provided with extensive professional development opportunities that fit each individual’s needs and aspirations.
- Support: we believe that the best quality client care comes from clinicians who feel supported and part of a team. Staff are provided with regular individual and group supervision. As a team, we share skills, experiences and achievements.
- Clinical focus: to ensure our clinicians focus on the work they love and are best at, we have full reception and administration support.
- Enthusiasm: Sophie and Ivan are both very passionate about their clinical work and advocating for their clients. We encourage this enthusiasm in our staff by allowing them to pursue their clinical interests and providing an environment to enable them to work at their best.
- Latest resources: Entelechy have a broad and up-to-date psychometric testing library and therapy resources. We support our clinicians in updating our resources to suit their clinical needs.
At Entelechy we embrace individual choice and cultural diversity in both our clients and our staff. We are always happy to hear expressions of interest from passionate and experienced psychologists, occupational therapists and speech pathologists. Please contact us by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9481 1944.