Work at Entelechy Therapy
Come and work with us at Entelechy Therapy in an environment where our people and their development is at the heart of everything we do. We are a practice that focusses on providing clinical assessment and therapy services to children, adolescents and young adults. At Entelechy Therapy, psychologists are provided with a sense of autonomy but they are also part of a supportive team, receive regular supervision, professional development, and clinical support. We are a well established team of three psychologists and with a highly motivated and supportive administration team.
At Entelechy our goal is to offer that supportive environment to empower individuals to fulfil the potential they hold within. We provide support to young people who have complex presentations but who are managed well in the community. There is a diversity in case presentations in the clients at the clinic and opportunities to pursue area of clinical interest are encouraged.
The Clinical Psychologist role:
- 2 to 5 days negotiable
- Permanent position
- Based in Clifton Hill
- Providing assessment and intervention services to young people and their families.
- Current National Police Record Check.
- An employment Working with Children Check.
- Registration as a psychologist with APRHA with Clinical Endorsement (Alternatively eligibility for Clinical Registrar)
- Member of APS (or eligible for membership)
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Extensive experience in working with young people presenting with mental health issues, pervasive developmental disorder, learning difficulties and behavioural disorders
Highly regarded attributes:
- Experience in conducting Autism and educational assessments.
At Entelechy, we offer our staff:
- Professional Development: our clinicians are provided with extensive professional development opportunities that fit with each individual’s needs and aspirations.
- Professional Support: we believe that the best quality client care comes from clinicians who feel supported and part of a team. Staff are provided with regular individual and group supervision. As a team we share skills, experiences and achievements.
- Clinical focus: to ensure our clinicians focus on the work they love and are best at, we have full reception and administrative support.
- Enthusiasm: Sophie is very passionate about her clinical work and advocating for young clients. She encourage this enthusiasm in her staff by allowing them to pursue their clinical interests and providing an environment to enable them to work at their best.
- Latest resources: Entelechy have a broad and up-to-date psychometric testing library and therapy resources. We support our clinicians in updating our resources to suit their clinical needs.
At Entelechy we embrace individual choice and cultural diversity in both our clients and our staff.