As an individual psychological practitioner, I provide specialist clinical psychology assessment, diagnosis and treatment to children, adolescents and their families for a range of issues.
Services offered include assessment and treatment of:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Family and Adjustment Problems
- Attention and Concentration Difficulties
- Developmental Disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavioural Difficulties
The consulting rooms are set within a heritage-listed art deco building. The practice is spacious and welcoming and well suited to consulting children and their families. The rooms allow for visual and acoustic privacy and are furnished with stylish pieces that complement the art deco architecture.
Air conditioning, lighting, heat, power, rates and weekly cleaning are all included and intercom systems allow audio access control of clients and visitors after hours or when required.
For more information please email or call (03) 9481 1944
Clifton Hill Practice
- spacious, furnished consulting rooms with art deco architecture and good natural light
- some rooms large enough for group therapy and balconies
- secure entry with intercom
- kitchen with tea making facilities, microwave, fridge
- male, female, and staff toilet facilities
- individual heating/air conditioning system in each room
- furnished waiting room
- easy public parking in close proximity (including all day non metered car spaces)
- close proximity to train, tram and bus
- Room 1 is a consulting room. Available.
- Room 2 is a consulting room. Available.
- Room 3 has been reserved for reception.
- Room 4 is the waiting room. This room is bright and well furnished. Reading material will be provided for clients and toys for children.
- Room 5 is a consulting room. Available.
- Room 6 is a consulting or group room. It has been let.
- Room 7 is a consulting room. Available.