At Entelechy Therapy during the COVID-19 restrictions, where possible we are continuing to offer face-to-face consultations in our clinic. We are also now providing new Telehealth Services via video conferencing or telephone. We will keep you updated regarding any changes to our service provision. Where appropriate, families will have the option for either face to face consultations or telehealth. If you or immediate family member is unwell, travelled overseas in the past 14 days, or have had contact with a person that has tested positive to COVID-19, then we ask that you contact our clinic to arrange for a Telehealth consultation. If your preference is for a face-to-face consultation then we will reschedule your appointment as soon as possible after the 14-day exclusion period has been observed, or if you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms, once your treating doctor allows you out of isolation. Please contact us on 9481 1944 for more information regarding referrals, NDIS, Medicare rebates or any other enquires.
Below are some helpful links regarding COVID-19 for your family
- Two social stories to help support your child through this current situation and to understand COVID-19, go to: for younger children https://www.melbournecpc.com.au/resources/ASocialStory.pdf and older primary school-aged children Defeat COVID-19 Plan
- Tip sheets from the Australian Psychological Society how to manage COVID-19 anxiety, social isolation and staying mentally healthy, go to: https://www.psychology.org.au/COVID-19-Australians
- Information about NDIS and COVID-19, go to: https://www.autismawareness.com.au/news-events/aupdate/autism-and-coronavirus-covid-19-the-essentials/
- Hand washing video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=mcOdaqQ_IAU&feature=emb_logo
- For the latest information from the Australian Government, go to: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert#travellers-and-visitors
- For health advice, contact Healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or call your GP if you develop respiratory symptoms or fever or have any concerns about your health and/or risks to your health.
- If you suspect you may have the coronavirus disease, you can call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398.
- For further information, please go to: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-coronavirus-disease-covid-19