Please be aware that during Stage-4 Restrictions, appointments will be redirected to Telehealth. In special circumstances, a face to face appointment can be arranged.
If you would like to request a face to face appointment please call reception on (03) 9481 1944
Reception is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm. Alternatively, email email@example.com
Below are some helpful links regarding COVID-19 for your family
- A social story to help support your child through this current situation and to understand COVID-19, go to: Defeat COVID-19 Plan
- Tip sheets from the Australian Psychological Society how to manage COVID-19 anxiety, social isolation and staying mentally healthy, go to: https://www.psychology.org.au/COVID-19-Australians
- Hand washing video, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=mcOdaqQ_IAU&feature=emb_logo
- For the latest information from the Australian Government, go to: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert#travellers-and-visitors
- For health advice, contact Healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or call your GP if you develop respiratory symptoms or fever or have any concerns about your health and/or risks to your health.
- If you suspect you may have Covid-19, you can call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398.
- For further information, please go to: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-coronavirus-disease-covid-19