EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT CLINIC
An Educational Assessment can give you valuable insight into your child’s intellectual strengths and difficulties, along with an understanding of their learning profile. It will help you make informed decisions and apply targeted strategies to help your child reach their full potential. This package is suitable for children aged 4 to 18 years. This assessment package can help diagnose specific learning issues such as giftedness, dyslexia or intellectual disability and can inform behavioural and emotional concerns your child may be experiencing.
THE ASSESSMENT PROCESS INCLUDES:
- A parent interview and review of your child’s developmental and educational history and presenting concerns
- A standardised test of your child’s cognitive skills (intelligence)
- A standardised test of your child’s academic skills and learning
- Other relevant assessment tools, including behavioural questionnaires completed by parents and teachers
- Tailored learning recommendations for school and home
- Comprehensive feedback session to answer all your questions
- Detailed report.
Medicare rebates do not apply to educational assessment. Contact your private health provider to see if you are eligible for a rebate.