Each of our Speech Pathologists has over 20 years’ experience, so can provide a very high standard of assessment and therapy to a wide range of clients, including:
- Children with speech sound difficulties,
- Children and teenagers with language delays and disorders,
- People of all ages with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other social communication difficulties,
- People of all ages with other disabilities, such as hearing loss, Cerebral Palsy or Down Syndrome,
- Children, teenagers and adults with reading or spelling difficulties,
- Young children with limited pretend play skills.
Our Speech Pathologists work in a client-centred and family-centred way, wherever possible in collaboration with childcare centres, kindergartens and schools as well as any other relevant health care professionals, such as Maternal and Child Health nurses, GPs, Paediatricians and Psychiatrists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists.
- Jenny Buckland 0409 413 076